It’s what surrounds us. It’s not just a part of our lives, it’s where our lives happen. Since its inception, SRC has studied how the social and political environments have influenced individuals and societies. In the past several years, it has become increasingly evident that the physical environment, both those existing naturally and those created by humans, has just as much influence on individuals and societies.
Environment Featured Projects
- Addressing Disclosure Risk of Contextualized Microdata in Survey DesignMore
- Interplay of Genetic and Socioeconomic Predictors of Memory Decline in Older AdultsMore
- Sustainability Culture Indicators Program (SCIP)More
- The Transition from Childhood into Adulthood among PSID Children, 2013 and 2015More
- Understanding the Role of the Built Environment for Mobility in Older AdultsMore
- Youth, Education and Society (YES) StudyMore