What are its influences? Driving forces? The causes or effects of poverty and inequality are topics touched upon by many of SRC’s research projects. These studies seek to understand the many factors that shape poverty and inequality in the U.S and around the world.
Poverty & Inequality Featured Projects
- Health Literacy and Health Disparities Among the ElderlyMore
- How Accessible is the Top? The Changing Rigidity of High Incomes and EarningsMore
- Michigan Recession and Recovery Study (MRRS)More
- National Survey of Family Growth (NSFG)More
- Using Satellite National Health Accounts to Understand Health and Cost ChangesMore
- Wealth after the Great Recession: Who Lost and Who Recovered?More