Survey Research Center researchers have studied the issues surrounding substance abuse from a variety of different perspectives. Some researchers have explored the methodological issues confronting the development of adaptive design treatment strategies as they relate to substance abuse treatment. Others have studied the substance abuse treatment facilities to determine the factors that influence the ability of facility to meet standards of care, as well as the needs of their patients.
Substance Abuse Featured Projects
- Data-Based Methods for Just-In-Time Adaptive Interventions in Alcohol UseMore
- Developmental Models of High-Risk Alcohol Use & Social Roles in Young AdulthoodMore
- Extreme Binge Drinking during the Transition to AdulthoodMore
- Monitoring the Future: Drug Use and Lifestyles of American Youth (MTF)More
- Novel Longitudinal Methods for SMART Studies of Drug Abuse and HIVMore
- Prevalence, Predictors, and Consequences of Alcohol Use from Childhood to MidlifeMore