IVEware: Imputation and Variance Estimation Software, Version 0.3
IVEware developed by the Researchers at the Survey Methodology Program, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research, University of Michigan performs:
- Imputations of missing values using the Sequential Regression (also known as Chained Equations) Method;
- Multiple imputation analyses for both descriptive and model-based analysis;
- Analysis that accounts for complex design features, weighting, clustering and stratification;
- Other applications of multiple imputation such as disclosure limitation, combining information from multiple data sources, Bayesian analysis through prediction, causal inference and measurement error.
IVEware includes six modules: IMPUTE, DESCRIBE, REGRESS, SASMOD, SYNTHESIZE and COMBINE.
- IMPUTE uses a sequential regression multivariate imputation (SRMI) approach for multiply imputing item missing values in a data set.
- DESCRIBE estimates the population means, proportions, subgroup differences, contrasts and linear combinations of means and proportions.
- REGRESS fits linear, logistic, polytomous, Poisson, Tobit and proportional hazard regression models.
- SASMOD allows users to analyze data with several SAS procedures.
- SYNTHESIZE uses the SRMI approach to create full or partial synthetic data sets to limit statistical disclosure.
- COMBINE is useful for combining information from multiple sources through multiple imputation.
IVEware can be used with SAS, STATA, SPSS and R packages or as a standalone in Windows, Linux or Mac OS (except SAS) operating systems.
Please report problems or send comments via e-mail to IVEware Support: firstname.lastname@example.org