This is a contract with the Economic and Social Research Council (ESRC) of the UK to Drs. Davis-Kean and Tang to shape and conduct the CLOSER Resource Centre review and its constituent elements, to assess the evidence gathered in the review, and deliver a report with recommendations to the ESRC CLOSER Resource Centre investments. The following activities will be completed for this review:
1. To lead on interviews of CLOSER staff, wider academic community and users to assess the viability and feasibility of a new Resource Centre for CLOSER;
2. To comment on the CLOSER Resource Centre review specification and plan;
3. To identify the evidence required by the panel in order to deliver recommendations in a review report;
4. Assess the future viability and potential of CLOSER?s Discovery platform in terms of capability, training, usage and dataset curation;
5. To identify best practice nationally and internationally to inform learning for the UK.