This project will provide training and support for the Ghana Panel Study. SRC will provide the following deliverables under this proposal:
1) Four weeks of training for four ISSER staff on electronic data collection methods, including monitoring paradata to optimize quality/cost.
2) A fully developed and tested electronic sample management system and associated reports adapted to ISSER specifications. These systems will be developed, tested, and implemented in English only.
3) Conduct systems testing in preparation for the fielding of the Ghana Panel Study.
4) Jointly develop a set of Interviewer training materials and provide on-site assistance (in Ghana) during interviewer training.
5) Provide ongoing technical support during the data collection.
6) Provide a final dataset with documentation.