The University of Michigan site will perform the following work:
1. Provide expertise in the use of biomarker and genetic data related to dementia.
2. Provide expertise for the training of Network members in the biomarkers and genetic data available in HRS.
3. Review pilot projects in area of expertise and provide recommendations to MPIs on pilot project selections.
4. Assist with recruitment of new, emerging, and established ADRD researchers to the Network.
5. Participate in conference/zoom calls with the full leadership team and external advisory board as needed.
6. Attend the Network?s annual meeting.
University of Maryland, College Park
07/15/2022 to 04/30/2027