Statistical Services in 2014 to include:
1. PPM High-Impact Households project:
– Conduct statistical analyses of high-impact households using PPM survey data.
– Conduct simulation study to evaluate impact of statistical methods to mitigate effect of high-impact households.
– Develop methods to alleviate the impact of high-impact households on PPM audience estimates.
– Advise the Statistical Research Department on in-house evaluations of methods for mitigating effect of high-impact households.
– Create reports that document the above work.
2. Diary Utility Initiatives:
– Continue to offer guidance and consultation services on dynamic averaging initiative.
– Analyze data from the stratification by listening level test.
3. PPM Utility Initiatives:
– Conduct a nonresponse analysis using tagged frame information.