International Population Research Workshop
June 6-10, 2022
11:00 AM – 2:00 PM, Eastern Standard Time
The Topics and Techniques in International Population Health workshop will provide students with an introduction to international population research in lower- and middle-income countries (LMICs).
Each day is structured as an independent, half-day short course. Students may attend any combination of the 5 days to meet their training needs.
- June 6 – An Introduction & Overview
- June 7 – Studies of Community Context
- June 8 – Child Health & Well-Being
- June 9 – Global Population Studies of Mental Health
- June 10 – Sociogenomic Research
A limited number of awards are available to cover the $25/day workshop fee. Support for this workshop is provided by NICHD (R25 HD101358).
To learn more about the workshop and register, please visit the Summer Institute in Survey Research Techniques website.