Gail Wilensky Professor of Applied Economics and Public Policy, Professor of Economics, College of Literature, Science, and the Arts, Professor of Pulic Policy, Gerald R Ford School of Public Policy, Faculty Associate, Population Studies Center and Faculty Associate, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research
- Kowalski,Amanda, Kolstad, J . 2016. Mandate-based health reform and the labor market: Evidence from the Massachusetts reform. Journal of Health Economics 47:81-106.
- Kowalski,Amanda. 2016. Censored quantile instrumental variable estimates of the price elasticity of expenditure on medical care. Journal of Business & Economic Statistics 34(1):107-117.
- Kowalski,Amanda. 2015. Estimating the tradeoff between risk protection and moral hazard with a nonlinear budget set model of health insurance. International Journal of Industrial Organization 43:122-135.
- Kowalski,Amanda, Hackmann, M , Kolstad, J . 2015. Adverse Selection and an Individual Mandate: When Theory Meets Practice. American Economic Review 105(3):1033-1066.
- Kowalski,Amanda, Kolstad, J . 2012. The impact of health care reform on hospital and preventive care: evidence from Massachusetts. Journal of Public Economics 96:909-929.
- Kowalski,Amanda, Hackmann, M , Kolstad, J . 2012. Health reform, health insurance, and selection: Estimating selection into health insurance using the massachusetts health reform. American Economic Review 102(3):498-501.