Director Survey Research Operations
M. Patricia Maher, Director of Survey Research Operations, has more than twenty years of experience developing and managing complex and large-scale data collection surveys using multiple mode and methods. As a senior manager, she has led many quality assurance and quality improvement teams. Ms. Maher has also been central in SRC’s development of training protocols, and has provided consultation to other large survey organizations in training interviewers in refusal conversion/aversion techniques and in survey data collection procedures. During her years at SRC, she has developed and overseen the collection of data on many projects and led technical teams developing software applications for multimodal surveys. Ms. Maher is also a certified project management professional, Project Management Institute.
- Household Income and Child Development in the First 3 years of Life – Schusterman funding
- Household Income and Child Development in the First Three Years of Life
- HUMAN Project Training Consultation
- Kavli HUMAN Sampling Component
- Survey of U.S. Middle School Mathematics Teachers and Teaching
- Survey of U.S. Middle School Mathematics Teachers and Teaching – Video File Processing and Scoring Activities Supplement