Research Investigator, Survey Research Center, Institute for Social Research
Dr. Sol is a clinical psychologist with clinical training emphasis in rehabilitation psychology. Her research interests are in ethnic minority health and disparities in cognitive aging and dementia using large epidemiological datasets for longitudinal analyses.
- Jang, Joy Bohyun, Hicken, Margaret Takako, Mullins, Megan, Private: Esposito, Michael Hughes, Sol,Ketlyne, Manly, Jennifer J, Judd, Suzanne, Wadley, Virginia, Clarke, Philippa J. 2021. Racial segregation and cognitive function among older adults in the United States: Findings from the REasons for Geographic and Racial Differences in Stroke (REGARDS) study. The Journals of Gerontology: Series B
- Finlay, Jessica Marie, Anam Khan, Gronlund, Carina Jane, Sol,Ketlyne, Joy Jang, Melendez, Robert A, Suzanne Judd, Clarke, Philippa J. 2021. Weather Woes? Exploring Potential Links between Precipitation and Age-Related Cognitive Decline. International journal of environmental research and public health 17(23):9011.
- Khan, Anam Mashaal, Finlay, Jessica Marie, Clarke, Philippa J, Sol,Ketlyne, Melendez, Robert A, Judd, Suzanne, Gronlund, Carina Jane. 2021. Association between temperature exposure and cognition: a cross-sectional analysis of 20,687 aging adults in the United States. BMC Public Health 21:1484.
- Kraal, A Zarina, Dotterer, Hailey L, Sharifian, Neika, Morris, Emily P, Sol,Ketlyne, Zaheed, Afara B, Smith, Jacqui, Zahodne, Laura Beth. 2021. Physical Activity in Early- and Mid-Adulthood Are Independently Associated With Longitudinal Memory Trajectories in Later Life. The Journals of Gerontology: Series A 76(8):1495-1503.
- Neika Sharifian, Sol,Ketlyne, Zahodne, Laura Beth, Antonucci, Toni C. 2020. Social Relationships and Adaptation in Later Life. Reference Module in Neuroscience and Biobehavioral Psychology